Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Friday, December 25, 2009

OH WHAT A FEAST

Oh what a lovey Christmas feast we've had.
We did ourselves proud on Christmas Day.
A lovely cold buffet lunch where everyone contributed their specialties.

We had ham - glazed on the BBQ with a lovely marmalade and mustard glaze.







and a huge range of lovely salads.

There was ...
tossed lettuce salad



rice salad....




my new kumera and noodle salad



cous cous and  roasted vegetable salad



coleslaw



potato salad



and chicken



Then came dessert......


ice - cream  Christmas pudding...



Steamed Christmas pudding ....


and trifle with mango ...

! ! ! ! ! !    

Not to mention Fruit Mince pies, Christmas cake, and chocolates galore.

We really won't need to eat for a week.

But I bet we do !

Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment