Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Today is going to be busy.
Daughter will be here tonight. She likes to wake up on Christmas Day at home. Thank goodness for that !
Beds to make up with sheets.
A quick once over with the vacuum cleaner and tidy the house.
Cheese ball to make for tomorrow's nibbles.
Veges to prepare for dinner tonight.
Ham to prepare for dinner tonight. I'm trying a new glaze this year - a plum  glaze ( made with plum jam ) - then it goes into the BBQ for an about an hour. We will eat it hot with roast veges tonight then cold as part of our Christmas lunch buffet tomorrow at SIL's at Mt Tamborine. There will be 14 of us this year - not my parents who are up in Hervey Bay and not my son and his partner who are in Sydney.
So everything is organised. Hope you are too.

And here is the final Christmas card. It's a special one - 2 sided for a bigger picture.









MERRY  CHRISTMAS  EVERYONE

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Helsie,
    and have a wonderful time with your daughter and family.
    Thinking of you
    Hugs and Love Suex
    Thank you for sharing all these wonderful cards!
    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helsie, as I write this I bet Santa has already been to your house, it's 5pm here in the UK.

    Merry Christmas and I do hope you enjoy your day!

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas Day here saying hello to you! Just can't stay away from my friends.
    Hugs and lOve Suex

    ReplyDelete