Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

CRAFTY DAY

A day at home with no commitments, no demands on my time, a day free to make cards.

Spaces cleared, equipment ready, lets start creating!







Pretty daisy designs are my specialty.




Lots of different combinations and colours.......

..... and don't forget the label on the back !













All packed and ready for the Hand Made Markets at Bundamba Racecourse on the 21st November.


1 comment:

  1. This Blog is looking great. Wonder if I can put an order in for a special 80th Card for my Mum!!!!

    ReplyDelete