Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

AT LAST HERE COMES THE RAIN !

At  looong  last here comes the rain.

After many many weeks with not a drop of rain, not a single cloud in the sky even, with the grass all brown and crunchy underfoot, it is going to rain !

 Our poor house looks burnt to a crisp with grass the colour of dirt. It's so depressing! It's so dull and colourless!





BUT  THAT'S  ALL  ABOUT  TO  CHANGE!    ( I hope! )

      When I look out the back I can see the clouds gathering...

 
          When I look out the front I can see the clouds swirling....



 
 
 


                                 AT LAST HERE COMES THE RAIN !

No comments:

Post a Comment