Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

WATER WORKS WONDERS

Desperate to keep our garden alive and bring a little colour to our sad, brown front yard in what should be a gloroious colourful time of year, we have installed a new dripper/ soaker hose around the struggling plants in our relatively new front garden.

Already you can see the benefits of some life-saving water. Bright green, lush new shoots are appearing on the pink Ixoras.





Buds are budding, ready to burst into a glorious show of colour...



The beautiful flowering gum is swelling with promise ...





I just can't wait for the burst of glorious colour .. soon? ... tomorrow?  ... maybe....


And our pride and joy, this stunning Gardenia is already filling the air with perfume......



....and it hasn't really started yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment