Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Monday, October 26, 2009

QUILT PROJECT BEGUN

After holding off for a year, while I mustered the courage and the materials, I have started to make my first patchwork quilt. This was one of the things I have always said I wanted to do when I retired. I have admired these quilts for years, tried to find one I could afford to buy, but never managed as I have always wanted one for my bedroom in blue and lemon .

Here is the first stage of it. I have been collecting material and Roe gave me a great start with a pack of fat quarters. So far so good !................











Watch here for progress pictures!

2 comments: