Thanks to Kate over on the lovely blog Harmony and Rosie.
She has passed this award on to me.
The condition of excepting this award is that I have to tell you seven things you didn't know about me.
I actually found this quite difficult to do but here goes.
So here are seven obscure things you didn't know about me.
1. My star sign is Pisces but I don't seem to fit the profile and the stars in the paper and magazines never work for me.
2. There were 14 children in my mother's family and 4 in my father's so I have LOTS of cousins. Most of them live in Australia but there are a few scattered all over the world - well in the USA and the UK to be more precise. ( There are quite a few I wouldn't know if I passed them in the street too !!)
Here's one side of the family at my grandmother's ( the one that had 14 children !) 100th birthday
3. I can't touch type for the life of me. I've done online typing courses but they bore me so much I fall asleep at the keyboard! So it's two finger typing for me I'm afraid.
4. I think I'm tone deaf! Is that what you are when you can't hold a tune ? I think I've got worse as I've got older and more self-conscious. Pity 'cos I like to sing along - pity for everyone in hearing range that is!
5. My maternal grandfather was born in London and other ancestors came from Ireland. None from Scotland. Shame, as I love all things Scottish - haggis, tartans, shortbread and especially bagpipes ( they make me cry )
6. I have two ancestors who were transported to Australia as convicts. The female ancestor 's crime was stealing a dress and pawning it. The were sent to Tasmania and moved to Queensland when they had served their sentence.
7. I snore! Yes I do! I confess. Sometimes I can hear myself !!!
Well there you are . Seven silly things you didn't know about me and possibly wish you hadn't heard of them now.
Oh I forgot! I'm meant to pass this on to five ( or six !) other bloggers so I'd like to pass it on to :-
Jane from Marigold Jam
Kath from Hillside Cottage
Kate from The Garden Bell
Maria from Aussie Maria
Marg from Sunshine, Paradise
Shay from Quilting in My Pyjamas
If you don't want to take part in this please just ignore this, I know some bloggers don't do awards and that is fine by me.