Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

SATURDAY NIGHT COOK

Sitting around in the doctor's surgery waiting for Dad while he had a sun cancer removed has resulted in a chesty cough for me.

So  tonight it's cook's night off and there's a new cook on duty in the kitchen.


Fettuccine Carbonara is on the menu


Ingredients are ready.....


( Enough for a small army by the look of things ! )


Good smells are in the air.




The finished product


Very professional.....



and tastes good too !!

Cheers.


6 comments:

  1. Save me some! I'll be right over...

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you going to do with the leftovers?

    Looks like Tony did a bang up job. Glad you got a night off but hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there should be a separate waiting room for well people, i dont touch anything in the dr's, which i rarely go to, and sit as far away from anoyone else! hope you feel better soon, you should tell hubs he did so well he's got the job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always knew it... That Tony is a real keeper. Can I send Scott over for some training. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks yummy! Tony did good. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, that looks brilliant! I could really smell and taste it all! Tony really looks the part too. What are the dark green bits? Spinach?
    I like your new title picture too.

    ReplyDelete