Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

WHAT'S GOING ON ?

I don't know what's going on.
I guess that it's just that cool weather energises me.

You know how I absolutely hate housework

but .....

I seem to have caught the cleaning bug and it's not even Spring !


I've even polished the silver !

Cheers.

8 comments:

  1. Well it all looks very nice and at least you won't need to do it again for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I catch that bug. I'm not partial to housework either although I love the result. Your silver, the whole sideboard looks gorgeous.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane:
    Thanks for asking. I'm off to spend a week with them in the lead up to Mum's 90th birthday on Saturday. They seem to be going along fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a burst of energy!! Everything looks so nice, and will stay that way for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heck, if that was me I would be seriously worried I was mad or ill. But well done you. You might as well, when the mood takes.
    I bet your cool weather is warmer than our summer. It is just dire here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shocking! Try to keep those urges under control, will you? You're showing me up.

    ReplyDelete