Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

BE STILL MY HEART !!

Oh my!
I found this lovely book of cakes.


Luscious, delectable, scrumptious cakes !


Savory cakes too.


My friend M cooked this one recently.
Indonesian Nutmeg Cake.
Spicy and delicious.


And here's today's Aussie Christmas card.


Cheers.

ps. Hope your preparations are coming along well



5 comments:

  1. oooh I love the sound of the spice cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing those Christmas cards. I am enjoying them.
    Those cakes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second one looks like just the ticket. I love egg cakes. Or as we call them quiche. And real men do eat quiche, at least here at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course real men eat quiche - but only when they can't get pork scratchings, black puddings, Melton Mowbray pork pies, faggots, haggis, steak 'n kidney puddin', and....etc.,
    always washed down with a few pints of real ale. Didn't you know? :D
    Cheers....Bernard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kath: I'll give it a go after Christmas and do the recipe and photos if it works out well. My friend's was delicious.
    Bonnie: Glad you like the cards. I think they are a really good representation of Australian Christmas.
    Kate:It does look good doesn't ? We love quiches in this house - men included!
    Bernard:I'm afraid even though I'm a real Anglophile the only ones on your list I like are the pork pies and the haggis and I haven't been able to bring myself to even try the faggots !!!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete