Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

MODERN ART ?

There are some clever people around aren't there?

This version of the Mona Lisa was produced in Sydney.


Look closer......


can you see what it is made from?


Have you worked it out?


Yes it's coffee !!

All they did was add different amounts of milk to each cup.

Clever !

Cheers.
( all photos today from the Internet )

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that is amazing. Thanks for taking time to share it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really clever. A few months ago I saw a young guy on the TV do the same knid of thing with slices of toast, that had been cooked to varying degrees of burntness!!! There are some pretty amazing people around! Ros

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever indeed but was it a marketing event for Starbucks or some other coffee shop chain?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cool.... oooops, better to stay

    Totally HOT...

    ReplyDelete