Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Monday, November 14, 2011

SALLY'S TURN



There's a new project on the horizon.

I 've lined the fabrics up and checked the colour combinations.


A quilt for Sally is the plan.


 



The cutting out starts TODAY !

Cheers.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I simply can't wait to see this one. Perfect colors choices. I don't know Sally, but with these I already have a vision in my mind. She must have read our Anne of G.G. too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The combination of colors is just beautiful. I can't wait to see the finished project

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are gorgeous and go beautifully together. My favourite is the paisley. Have fun!
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh delicious fabrics, I particuarly love the paisley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favourite things is the collecting fabric and cutting part. I love that paisley too!

    Are you on a time limit for a finish?

    ReplyDelete