Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Friday, March 16, 2018

TRYING


Yes, very trying !


A recent 60th birthday had us dressing like we did in the 60s.
 The hippy look was as close as we could get !


They had a photo booth where you could use their props and pose for silly photos


So we did !


Now, if only I could work out how to change the size of all these photos instead of just one  ! !


I’ll just keep on trying. 

Be prepared for a few inane posts .

Cheers.

6 comments:

  1. You're doing well, Helsie...practice makes perfect...so keep practising. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! These seem to be all the rage these days! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great snaps! I love your outfits, and you look like it was a great party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should have your own TV comedy show. "Daft and Dafter" starring Tony & Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like you're having great fun. x

    ReplyDelete