Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

ROUNDUP

It seems that I  have only been able to post here once a month but I'm hoping that this will change very soon.

This month so far.......


Cocktail Nights have continued to delight us. They are introducing us each fortnight to new places 


as well as new cocktails. They have all been delicious.




The weather has remained very warm, in fact hot so the meal of choice each night has continued to involve the BBQ.
Summer seems to last longer every year. We are looking forward to Winter ( if it ever comes ) very much.


On the crafting front I have just completed a knee rug for my lovely daughter-in-law


And shipped it off to Sydney where the weather is cooling off.




Tony's mother recently passed away peacefully, just three weeks before her 96th birthday.


We were pleased to tell her that her second great-grandchild is expected in September. 

Yes, Tony and I will finally be grandparents !

And finally....

We're off !

To Austria,
 Southern Germany .......
and Paris !



That should give me something to blog about !

Cheers !

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful coloured rug - it looks like a paint box! Enjoy your trip to Europe, it's a good time of year for a visit. I look forward to reading about your travels. Not least, congratulations on the baby news. I'm still waiting to be a grandmother (sigh).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to hear your news Helsie. I am sorry to hear of the passing of your mother-in-law, sad day and a gap will be left in Tony's life for some time. Xxx

    I look forward to hearing news of Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu will love being grandparents!We have five ranging in age from 9 to 17 and love them all to bits.Enjoy your trip to Europe.Barbarax

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am delighted to learn that you and Tony will be grandparents later this year. Congratulations! You guys will put the "ting" in "doting"! And have a great trip to Austria, Germany and your other home - Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A second comment from me!I have a hugestashof wool and your blanket has shown me what Ican do with it.So simple but so effective.I love it.Watch this space!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pretty blanket! It sounds so strange to hear that you wish for winter when we in the the UK are continually wishing for summer!!!! :-) Have a great holiday and look forward to seeing some pics! Ros

    ReplyDelete