Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

HOORAY FOR THE GREEN !

Today I went to an Irish Morning Tea.
It was a function organised by my CWA as Ireland is the country we are studying this year.

Some people got a bit carried away with dressing up!!!


There were lots of Irish jokes
and a super feast!


Green food , of course


and tables groaning under their load of delicious food.


and this cute little gingerbread gift to take home.

No wonder I can't lose any weight!

Cheers.

8 comments:

  1. What great pics! Love the green food! And the brown food too. And the big shamrock glasses. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Lovely and those cupcakes look scrummy - I would have to eat those too - just go for a brisk walk after to burn off!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a scream! I love it. That wonderful lady looks like Elton Johns Mum :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lady Helsi: Had to stop in for a peek at all of the Irish goings on. Nice blog...I will stop by again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely spread! green cupcakes-I've seen everything now!
    love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks such a hoot, I love it when people really get into the spirit of things. By the way well done on the red square, what an achievement I'm sure there'll be no stopping you now. Thanks also for your lovely Birthday greetings.

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a hoot. and What fun you all must have had. How's the hooking going?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun your group looks. And I do so love Gingerbread. Wish I lived closer ☺

    ReplyDelete