Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Monday, November 2, 2009

OLD AND NEW

My good friend has asked me to make her a birthday card for a special person - her Mother. It's for a milestone birthday, her 80th.

This lady's name is Rose so choosing the colour was easy.



Finished.

 Happy Birthday Rose



There's plenty of new life to be seen around the garden now that we've had a little rain.
 My precious Caladiums, the ones I put aside each year when they die off at the end of Summer, are beginning to poke their shoots up once again.








Won't be long before the pots are full of pretty pink and green leaves.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card. You're friend must be very happy with it and I know her Mum will love it.

    ReplyDelete