Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Thursday, December 28, 2017

A CATCHUP POST - MITTENWALD 1

After Salzburg Our next destination was the little village of Mittenwald tucked amongst the mountains in nearby Germany.
.



Our apartment was one of several found within one of these large traditional style houses

The centre of the village was a two or three minute walk away.
A huge feature of Mittenwald is the beautifully decorated buildings
which are found everywhere but especially in the pedestrianised Centre of the village.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment