Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

QUILTING

Look at these lovelies.


They are going to be made into a quilt.
No, not by me.
By a group of clever ladies I know.
The quilt is a memorial quilt - a memorial to all those women who have lost their lives as a result of domestic violence.
It will be one of seven created for the Memorial Day in 2010.


It started off like this.



Then they "tweeked" it a little ......................


.
.......... and a little more ................



My job was to supply morning tea so I did a little baking.



I think it looks quite beautiful.
I'll show you the finished product when it's done.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! its going to be stunning! You are doing a very important job supplying tea and scrummy cake! k x

    ReplyDelete