Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Monday, November 16, 2009

HARD AT WORK



As you can see I was ready to get started on a card making frenzy today.
 My good friend, Linnie, came over and we were having a last burst of card making before we take our wares to the Hand Made Market on Saturday.



Soon we were hard at work - cutting, gluing, labeling, packaging.

 No elaborate, intricate designs just simple hand made cards for Birthdays, Christmas, Weddings,
Valentine's Day, New Baby.
All blank inside for personal, hand-written messages.













We chatted and worked, stopped for coffee and lunch and altogether enjoyed ourselves.

See you on Saturday, Linnie.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh Helsie your cards look very professional what a lovely day you have spent with your friend. Hope you sell lots!

    ReplyDelete