Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

LITTLE STEP - A SPRUCE UP

Trying to keep to my motto I've been seized by the cleaning bug.
What's that?
You're feeling faint??

I know, I hate housework. Right ?
But I've sprung into action and have spent the last couple of days cleaning the shutters in my bedroom, lounge, dining and study.

Very loud applause required here !!


I won't lie and say I enjoyed it but they're done !

I'm on a roll and working my way around the house doing  a Spring clean in the heat of a Brisbane Summer ( the aircon makes it possible !)

I am only doing a little bit every day.
Little steps remember.

Cheers.

4 comments:

  1. Well done! We have an advertisement for a supermarket here which says "every little helps"!! And of course "mighty oaks from tiny acorns grow" so keeop it up. Me? I'm waiting for it to be warm enough to do my spring cleaning with the doors and windows open but that won't be for a few months yet so am contenting myself with a little gentle cupboard tidying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little every day is the best way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crazy woman!!!! In this humidity!!!?????? I've worked ups a sweat just reading this! :)

    Hopefully, the air-conditioning helped!

    Now sit down and be still!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on finding the motivation!!!! ;-) Happy New Year to you! x

    ReplyDelete