Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

OLYMPIC GAMES 2032 - BRISBANE




Yes, It's BRISBANE !



The decision was announced last night.



Crowds of people had gathered at Southbank Parklands by the Brisbane river to await the decision.


and cheers and fireworks erupted when the decision was announced.



Lots of money will be spent to provide the facilities needed for the Olympics.
Let's hope that we can showcase our beautiful city to the world.

Cheers,





 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Brisbane, my old home town. Of course, they will pull it off. Look how well they did the Commonwealth Games. And Expo. It will be fantastic, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realise you are originally from Brissy Pauline, it has certainly changed since I was a youngster...and for the better I'm pleased to say.

      Delete
  2. I just hope all the political games don't take over...a futile hope, I know!

    I thoroughly enjoyed the Tokyo Olympica...from whoa to go! Wonderful, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hope they control some of the projects Lee. Like the redo of the Gabba ! Ridiculous !

      Delete