Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Friday, March 23, 2012

ABSENT

I'll be taking a short (I hope !) leave of absence while I spend some time in Hervey Bay with my family dealing with the sudden serious illness of my 90 year old Dad.
He has never been in hospital before in all his 90 years so it is all a new experience for him to be ill.

He has some serious challenges ahead but is facing it all calmly and is receiving good care.
Here's hoping we have a good outcome.

I hope from time to time I will still be able to check on how you are all going my Blogland friends.

Cheers

14 comments:

  1. Hope everything goes OK for your dear Dad, please give him my best wishes and be sure to take care of yourself as well Helsie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear your dad is not well. All my best wishes to your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts and prayers are with you and both your parents - it is a difficult time for you all I know. Take care of yourself won't you? Will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Hesie, I am so very sorry to hear this. I do hope all will be well for him and I will be thinking of you and your family and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear your news. Sending you lots of good wishes from over here!
    Take care!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care luv, hope he gets well soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear this news Helsie, wishing him a speedy recovery and you all lots of calmness and stress free moments in that hospital.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoping all goes well a with speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There has been a good outcome for Helen's Dad. His illness is not as severe as was first diagnosed. I will leave it to Helen to explain in her follow up blog.Thank you all for your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hugs from Yorkshire for your dad and I'm pleased to read Tony's update.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are missed, you are in my thoughts, your dad is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do hope your Dad is on the way to becoming well again. Thinking of you and your family in I know what must be a stressful time.
    Take care,
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorrow to hear your dad is I'll, Helen.. Hope things improve soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thinking of you Helen. Hoping for a really positive recovery for your Dad.

    ReplyDelete