Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

SORRY


Blogger has changed the word verification and what was previously a simple spam filter
is often now very difficult to work out and very time consuming.

I've been giving it three attempts and then giving up,
 so if you don't hear from me and you have this new word verification, I'm sorry.
 I'll come back to your blog later when I have more time and give it another go if I can.

Cheers.

13 comments:

  1. Its a pain........... I hate it too!
    Funny you haven't got word verification
    Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been driving me crazy since they changed it. So far I've persevered, and it's usually taking me a couple of attempts on each comment to get it right. I'm getting to the stage if someone has word verification on, I'm not going to comment. I'm sorry too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way. There is a way to turn the word verification off. I don't remember how, but I think if you go to "help" and ask it will walk you through

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is a pain in the a*rse!

    I turned mine off and use moderation settings. That way if there's some rubbish been posted by spammers, I just delete it before it gets published.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of them are totally impossible. Just going to check my own settings...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw my first one this morning. I swear they are now trying to make it as difficult as possible for us. Yes, what a pain it is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought it was just me being stupid!It is a real pain and i wish they would go back to the old way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When they get all this negative feedback, I expect it will go back to the old system.
    Kath's comment reminded me of an old saying when I was at work.
    If something new didn't work we would write 'BOTTOMS' on the drawings.
    It stood for -
    "Back Over To The Old Manual System!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. It seems like if I get one word right they both go through ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. everyone hates it...it is such a pain!
    don't worry
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, I couldn't agree more. I just went to Bernard's blog to leave a message and found it had changed. Grrrr!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally agree with you - its awful.

    I've sent you a little award, enjoy. http://shevvylondon.blogspot.com/2012/02/award-winning-blogger-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have taken it off my site, so come baaaack please! It's such a silly change for blogger to have made.
    Where can we complain?

    ReplyDelete