Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

READY

I think we're ready for the big day.


The decorations are in place ....


The tables are set.


In the morning we'll open up the shutters and hang up all these balloons.


The Birthday Girl is very excited.

Cheers.

11 comments:

  1. Ready, set...PARTY! Looks like there going to be a lot of fun going on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so lovely. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice fresh colour scheme. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks wonderful, I'm sure you will all have a great time.
    I love all your shutters, swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely. I hope the birthday girl has a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure it will be fantastic and she will love it. You have worked so very hard. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the birthday girl will enjoy it all and am sure she will love having all her family and friends together. You have worked hard I'm sure it will be a huge success!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, aren't you just the U.S. Martha Stewart across the water. Fun, Fun, Fun. Can't wait to see more pics of the party.

    Still scurring around blogland trying to catch up with all. I missed to much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot for a long time. I was going to send you this link to a blog I love to look at about quilting. Not a great responder, but stunning work.

    http://blueisbleu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. It all looks absolutely wonderful. Hope you all have a lovely celebration and Easter weekend. Ros

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks great.hope you have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete