Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Monday, March 7, 2011

KA BOOM

Oh no! My new laptop has died!
The hard drive has failed and the whole thing has gone back to Toshiba to be fixed so I'll be absent for a while.
Hope it won't be long.

Cheers. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! Hurry back ...how disappointing for you. You need a back up computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will miss you and look forward to seeing you again soon. I expect you are already counting the time till your hols too?!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all you comments over at Monkey-Organ.
    I forgot to say this morning, (that as you like Markets),that if you go to Oxford, there is an excellent indoor market there. Years ago I used to get my white-puddings from a butcher there.
    I haven't been there for a while, as I can now get them in Thame market as well.
    Cheers.....Bernard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missing you !

    Hope all gets fixed soon.

    Jeanne
    x

    ReplyDelete