Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

BIG DAY OUT

Today we thought that we would take advantage of the lovely weather on this the first day of Spring so we headed off to Dayboro, Mt Mee, Woodford and finally Maleny. It was lovely cruising through these nice little counrty towns.




We were having lunch in a nice little cafe in Maleny when this fellow appeared then calmly walked around under the tables where people sat !!

Not so little after all - he was a WHOPPER !!!!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great day. That's what I like about our life we can do what we like when we like! Now that's living!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't wait to get home so I could back to knitting socks!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete