Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Friday, August 21, 2009

OFF TO CANADA AND CRUISIN' ALASKA

Elaine and Peter joined us for a 6 week trip to Canada and Alaska in 2007. We were greeted at every turn with truely breathless views and magnificent scenery everywhere. Along the way we had lots of laughs together.















Lakes that were all different colours.
















Magnificent snowy mountains.....

















and beautiful gardens.

2 comments:

  1. Guess what I can find anything. Looks great Helsie. Lots of adventures going to happen on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't hide anything from you Rona.

    ReplyDelete